The CS3 is arguably the most advanced spool-valve marker Planet Eclipse has ever developed. The new OP Core bolt system with its unique Full Double Decoupled Drive (FDD) and Auto Dwell Dynamics (ADD) is unmatched. In combination with the 50%(!) increased Valve Chamber, this piece of engineering runs at a working pressure range of only 95-105 Psi!
In addition to the reduced shooting noise and improved efficiency, we are looking at a performance increase of 20 % compared to the CS2 Pro. The bolt system is completed by the new Cure FT Bolt, which offers a higher airflow and can shoot even more brittle paint.
The new Modular Marker Electronics Package (MME), first introduced with the LV2, has found its way into the CS platform. Combined with new toolless grips that go all the way over the snatch grip, the MME offers everything a player’s heart desires. Thanks to the modular design, the MME can be expanded with a Bluetooth module, for example, or defective boards can be replaced cost-effectively in just a few turns of the hand.
The new three-piece Shaft S63 Pro Barrel System is also part of the package. Arguably the best insert barrel system in the world, it features specially developed 8.5″ long PWR sleeves, a barrel back with Autococker Quick thread, and a new Pro Tip with offset double helix bore.
The Planet Eclipse CS3 offers the competitive paintball player everything they need and more. The CS3 is designed to dominate the playing fields of this world, no matter the level or weather conditions.
Planet Eclipse CS3 – Overpower everything!
– **NEW** CS3 Milled Aluminum Body
– **NEW** CS3 Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
– **NEW** CS3 Frame with new ergonomics and more freedom of movement
– **NEW** CS3 OP-Core bolt system
– **NEW** CS3 Cure FT Bolt
– **NEW** CS3 Fully Decouple Drive (FDD)
– **NEW** CS3 Auto Dwell Dynamics (ADD)
– **NEW** CS3 Low Profile POPS
– **NEW** CS3 Tool-less Grips
– **NEW** Modular as well as three-piece S63 barrel system incl. .689 and .685 PWR case
– **NEW** Modular Marker Electronics Package (MME) incl. Bluetooth (BLE) interface
– **NEW** Only 95-105 Psi working pressure thanks to a 50% enlarged Valve Chamber
– **NEW** New Lowrise Feedneck with Lever Locator
– Quick Release Eye Cover
– Tubeless Design
– Tool-less Lock N’Load battery holder
– Requires only 2x AA batteries
– SL5 Inline Regulator in Grip Frame
– All electronics are inside the frame
– 100% Mech compatible (Mech Frame sold separately)
Scope of Delivery:
– Planet Eclipse CS3
– One S63 barrel front part 14,5″
– One S63 barrel back
– Two S63 PWR cases in .689 and .685
– Planet Eclipse Allen wrench set
– Planet Eclipse Grease, 10ml
– Planet Eclipse barrel sock
– CS3 spare parts kit
– Manual, English